Friday, January 6, 2012

A new year.

I am not normally one for new years resolutions, but this year I am at least going to try and achieve something that I feel really motivated to do.  I have heard it said that it takes 30 days to make or break a habit so I will put that to the test for the month of Jan.

Basically I am joining Gregarious Peach in her 366 project, in hopes that I will document our time here in Indonesia and also become a better photographer in the process.  This will also be a huge year for us, not only will we continue to live her in Jakarta but we will also be welcoming another member to our family in May.  I am hoping to continue photographing these events and putting them here.  I am not making myself promise to write here everyday but at least once a week for now.

Anyway, onto the first of the photos for the new year!

1/366


Otto is starting to feel so much more confident in the water and it is brilliant watching him develop in that way.

2/366

The last day of my Sister and Fathers visit Otto and I took them to a nearby zoo where you can sit with some of the animals.  Otto loved experiencing this, talking to the Orangutan just as though it could understand everything he said.

3/366

Time is flying and with a very active 2 year old it is hard to keep up, but those little butterfly kicks let me know that there is a wonderful new life in there and I am so grateful.

4/366

Otto's last few weeks in his cot, ever since he could move he has always slept right up the top of the bed with his head on the rails, I wonder what new habit he will develop in the bed.

5/366

Daddy time, Han build them, Otto sends them crashing down!

6/366

I have cheated a bit with this one and included 3 photos, they were all so lovely I couldn't choose between them!

Having fun with shaving cream, Otto decided to be a clown.

One thing with Otto and most children I assume is that in built desire to be and make a mess as much as possible.


The noise from upstairs tells me that naptime has ended already for today but I do hope that you all had a wonderful festive season and a great new year.  











No comments:

Post a Comment